At first glance, luxury appliances may seem intimidating and it’s easy to see why. Stunningly crafted stainless steel designs, state-of-the-art features, and of course, a heftier price tag. These attributes can make high-end appliances seem like an indulgence that is reserved solely for the ultra-wealthy.
Luckily for you, Queen City Auto Video and Appliances carries high-quality luxury brands that are well worth the investment. Each piece is designed to last you a lifetime while increasing the value of your home and simultaneously saving you money in the long run.
We proudly carry high-end appliance brands like Alfresco, Viking, and Wolf that produce sleek kitchen appliances known to elevate any space and surpass your appliance performance expectations. For instance, our Viking 30" Single Thermal-Convection Oven not only has a chic contemporary look but transforms even the most novice cooks into five-star chefs.
With a precise state-of-the-art interface, the Viking Single Thermal-Convection Oven gives you complete control to master every type of culinary experience. Luxury appliances like these do more than just refine your living space, with features like oven self-clean and TrueConvec cooking technology, these top-tier appliances will simplify your cooking experience.
Wait, so what exactly is TrueConvec? This refers to a unique air circulation system that avoids applying direct heat from the top and bottom of the oven. This process produces maximum airflow which leads to reliable efficient cooking meal after meal.
Features that bring value beyond the kitchen
Luxury appliances allow you to customize your living space and reflect your character as well as compliment your personal style through elevated designs. Having been professionally designed to fit your taste, these featured products merge beautifully with any decor. Whether your home furnishing is contemporary, modern, or vintage, our pieces are guaranteed to enrich the overall experience.
Take a look at our first-rate Viking 42" Side-by-Side Refrigerator/Freezer, this stunning built-in refrigerator not only heightens the room but, comes ready with numerous high-end features. For instance, the ProChill Temperature Management System features a compressor that quickly chills food while saving energy, has one of the quietest most technologically advanced compressors available in the market, and comes complete with an Odor Eliminator™ that removes odors and excess humidity.
This piece also provides Filter-Free Freshness with the use of an exclusive Plasmacluster™ Ion Air Purifier that uses advanced ion technology to eliminate airborne bacteria, mold, and odors, therefore, enhancing food preservation. This cutting-edge feature functions at 100% capacity, without ever needing any replacements or maintenance.
As you can see, when looking at the price of a luxury appliance, consider the exclusive features and return on investment that comes along with the purchase. Your high-end appliance will transform into an asset that will then boost your home’s overall value, all while you enjoy the beauty and convenience these appliances have to offer.
Real Luxury That Lasts
It’s no secret that luxury appliances are visually stunning and brimming with the latest technology on the market. However, the real superiority of these appliances is seen in their reliable durability and uncompromisingly long lifespan.
Luxury appliances are skillfully built to last longer than their average-priced counterparts while providing added benefits in design, technology, and value. Once you purchase the right high-end appliance that matches you and your home, you will enjoy its many perks for years and years to come.
Here Are A Few Of Our Favorite Luxury Appliances
Viking 15" Undercounter Wine Cellar
Why We Love It:
• Features robust heavy-gauge wire wine racks shaped to carefully cradle each wine bottle, beautifully displaying the various wines
• Built-in vibration neutralization system protects the wine from agitation and movement
• Thermal-efficient cabinet guarantees optimum wine preservation while maximizing energy efficiency
• Option to continuously change the interior light color from Alluvial Blue to Arctic White
• Has a UV-resistant tinted dual pane glass door to protect the wine from damaging ultraviolet light while helping to conserve energy
Viking 30" Single Thermal-Convection Oven
Why We Love It:
• Concealed 6-pass bake element to ensure quick and easy clean-up
• TruConvec™ convection cook
• Two Full-Extension TruGlide™ racks, one standard/five porcelain-coated rack positions
• Meat probe - when the desired temperature is reached, the oven will alert you and automatically shut off
Viking 42" Side-by-Side Refrigerator/Freezer
Why We Love It:
• Cutting-edge Odor Eliminator™ that removes odors and excess humidity
• Exclusive Plasmacluster™ Ion Air Purifier uses advanced ion technology to eliminate airborne bacteria, mold, and odors in order to enhance food preservation
• Built-in door alarm sounds and glows to alert that the fresh food door or freezer drawer has been left open for three minutes. This alarm also notifies you if the temperature has risen above the normal operating range.
• Variable Speed DC Overdrive™ Compressor quickly chills food while saving energy
Ready To Shop For Your Luxury Appliance?
Our certified industry experts at Queen City Audio Video & Appliances have been helping shoppers like you complete their homes with the right appliances since 1952. Using our family business to expand our community’s buying power for nearly seven decades.
With six convenient locations throughout North Carolina, we carry a variety of top-notch brands for you to choose from. Offering free delivery on all appliances, flexible financing options, and a price match guarantee, we strive to make your shopping experience simple and stress-free. Start exploring our professionally refined inventory today to find your perfect home appliance!